What topcoat and basecoat do you use?
- H K Girl Topcoat & Stuck On Blu! - Both by GlistenandGlow.
Are your nails real?
Is your nail art all hand painted?
- Yes, all my art is freehand painted straight onto my nails :)
What brushes do you use for nail art?
- I use a few, my favourite is by @Stylishnailart on Instagram, but at the moment I am using a cheap £1 set of 3 from Ebay.
How long have you been doing nails?
- Since April 2012.
Do you use polish or acrylic paint for your art?
- I use acrylic paint.
How can I get in contact with you?
- Via my email address - email@example.com
Are you on any other social media sites?
- You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Youtube.
How many polishes do you own?
- At the moment around 60, due to personal reasons I had to sell up :( but I did have nearly 500!
What is your favourite brand of polish?
- I couldn't choose, I love Sinful Colors, OPI, China Glaze & Essie best.
Any tips for a beginner?
- Practise, learn to control your brush so it flows with you. Acrylic paints are the best to use - any mistakes can be wiped away with water or rubbing alcohol without ruining your polish. Don't rush and be patient. :)
How do you get your nails long without breaking?
- I actually don't do very much to my nails, they are just naturally strong I guess. I will use cuticle oil when I remember (My fav being by Lacquerhead Polish.)
I will update this with any frequent questions, if I haven't answered a question you would like to ask - pop it in the comments below :)