This year is the Year Of The Blogger!
Each blogger got given 3 Picture Polish shades, on which we all had to create a piece of nail art - using only the 3 polishes & either black or white (minimal).
This was seriously one tough one, I sat thinking forever what I could do and what would work best with the colours I was given...
I finally came up with 'oriental' style flowers - it seemed the best and prettiest match!
I chose to only do 2 feature nails, I am rather pleased with the outcome!
1. As we were allowed to use white , I mixed some Tango and white to make the start of the flower, using my brush I dabbed a shape as shown.
2. Using Tango fill in the flower, leaving an outline as such.
3. Using the same white and Tango mix, create a little stem in the centre of your flower.
4. With Metallic Mush create the swirls(stems) and leaves, I chose to not fill in the leaves to much - I just think it added to the effect more.
5. Add in dabs of the white and Tango mix, along with dabs of Tango on top, in various places.
Phew! I hope my little tutorial makes sense ;)
The excitement alone doesn't stop here! With there being over 130 bloggers participating in piCture pOlish blog fest - all creating nail art with 3 shades, at the end of this 3 lucky bloggers get to create 3 new collaboration shades with Picture Polish!
This is how it will work -
1 x Award - as voted by PP friends and fans
1 x Award - as voted by all participants of Blog Fest 2013
1 x Award - as voted by Jules & Megs of piCture pOlish
Voting will take place over at Picture Polish Pinterest Board - so you can go vote for your favourites, me me me :O ;) hehe. A girl can ask right? ;)
Make sure you keep up to date with Picture Polish for all news and latest gossip -
- Google +
Picture Polish are available worldwide through their website or check the Network Page.
For shipping info click here, and be sure to check out the Everyday Deals!
Don't forget to go vote! :D